Saturday, May 18, 2013

Rick Yancey's latest

The 5th Wave is an exciting page turner. An alien invasion like no other, it pulls you in and doesn't let go. I liked the main characters, and I enjoyed the complexity building up to what is the 5th wave.

Of course it is part of a trilogy; hopefully the run of my favorite trilogy's will work out in a manner that while I am waiting for the next of one series, another one is available.

For me, the hardest series to wait for so far, has been the 3rd in the Lunar Chronicle series (Cress will be published in Feb., 2014..I am pretty much counting the days), so while I don't feel as intense about The 5th Wave, it is utterly enjoyable.

I highly recommend it, while you wait for Allegiant, the 3rd in the Divergent series :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment