Monday, April 15, 2024

Great start to a series I will continue

The Cracked Spine (Scottish Bookshop Mystery, #1)The Cracked Spine by Paige Shelton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read the most recent in the series first (prone to this as I discover many series late in the game). I enjoyed that one so much I decided to go to the start.

I really enjoy the characters Shelton has created. This first mystery was a good one, and many of the characters in the most recent one, were with Delaney from the start of her Scottish adventure.

I did have to put aside the implausibility of her finding this interesting opportunity in Edinburgh, right after being laid off from a job in Kansas, but that's the beauty of fiction. When it is well done, you go with it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment