Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Really loved this as an audiobook

The Rachel IncidentThe Rachel Incident by Caroline O'Donoghue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I initially started this on my Kindle, but was reading late at night and at one point got confused by the time-frames (this was totally my issue with being sleepy).
Returned that version to the library, and waited for the audio to be available.
The narrator is great, I was listening while driving or doing chores, and didn't get mixed up with which time-frame I was listening to.

The characters are the heart of this novel. Rachel and her roomate James are best friends, and their relationship is realistically and wonderfully portrayed. The other characters are also well developed. At times heartbreaking, and others incredibly funny.

Truly enjoyed everything about this (keep in mind this is more character driven than plot, but there are twists and a good resolution)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment