Saturday, August 17, 2024

Just an okay plot

Not a Creature Was Purring (Paws and Claws Mystery, #5)Not a Creature Was Purring by Krista Davis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an okay part of the series. There was one thing that I thought would be important to the overall plot or possibly solve the killing, and that was what happened to the stocking gifts from Dale?

Maybe I just missed them being passed out. Not sure why it is bugging me, but it is.

Dale's whole family didn't make a lot of sense to me, nor did Holmes being engaged to Norma Jean without her ever having visited until now, and her personality just seemed yucky.

I will read the next one, but if there isn't much character development with at least the main people who are in each of the books, then I might stop the series.

Beverage Pairing: Hot chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment