Monday, August 12, 2024

A quick "who done it"

What Have You Done?What Have You Done? by Shari Lapena
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

A very quick read, and overall an okay "who done it"

Since this is my go to genre it was quite obvious who had committed the crime. There were decent enough red herrings that at a couple of points I thought I might be wrong.

A few red herrings because there are plenty of creepy evil men out there that fall into the tropes provided in this plot.

I finished though because it is a very quick read. The multiple perspectives worked well for me, except there really wasn't a need to have Diane share anything as a ghost. I had hoped for a bit more from her, or that her perspective would lead somewhere before it did...or maybe some ghostly activity.



Beverage Pairing: A cold glass of Iced Tea. You will finish this book quickly and the iced tea might even remain cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment