Friday, August 2, 2024

Decent debut

The Astrology HouseThe Astrology House by Carinn Jade
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a decent debut with an interesting premise.

I am not into astrology so loads of the book didn't really resonate or even make sense to me (Mercury rising etc), but I read it for the mystery that seems to connect Rini to her guests.

I do enjoy novels with various points of view, but at times I had to look back to figure out which character's voice I was reading; and I was often confused over which children were Aimie's and which were Farah's.

While the villain wasn't too suprising what the villain had done was surprising and twisted.

The resolution was okay.

Beverage Pairing: A nice Pinot Noir is what came to my mind as I was reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment