Thursday, June 27, 2024

Enjoyable MG mystery

The Cookie CrumblesThe Cookie Crumbles by Tracy Badua
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable MG book. The two main characters were interesting, and they had a supportive friendship.

While I appreciated their notebook entries, I am not sure how they added much to the plot; I think it would have been fine with just their chapter POV's.

If the story took place over a longer time frame, then I think the notebooks would have worked better. They weren't really distracting, but they didn't add much to the plot.

It always amazes me when two authors manage to write a novel together, and they did a very nice job with this story.

I thought the red-herrings, the plot twists, and the resolution were all done well.

Beverage Pairing: I am sure everyone will know which beverage to enjoy while reading this book: A glass of milk, naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment