Monday, June 24, 2024

Enjoyable series.

Still See You Everywhere (Frankie Elkin, #3)Still See You Everywhere by Lisa Gardner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The premise sounded great, and I loved many things about the story.

The twists I wasn't expecting, and the one twist I was expecting were handeled adeptly.

The setting sounded intriguing, and I personally enjoyed the descriptions of the various fauna and the variety of crabs. (reading the afterword is helpful as well, in this regard).

I enjoyed reading more about Frankie's motivations, and liked many of the other characters.

The resolution for many was also a nice bonus, and I am left to wonder what happens next in Frankie's life. Hopefully this wasn't an ending for her. I expect she and one of the characters will partner up in a 4th book.

Beverage Pairings: A good chunk is set on an Atoll, thus you would expect some drinks with rum, but honestly a light beer for most of it will get you through the intensity of this plot. Afterwards, go to a bar and get yourself that tropical cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment