Thursday, February 1, 2024

Terrific audiobook

Resurrection Walk (The Lincoln Lawyer, #7; Harry Bosch Universe, #37)Resurrection Walk by Michael Connelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved the fact that they were working together, and the updates on Harry's treatment. I am not usually able to finish audiobooks as for some reason my attention wanders easily, if I am not reading a physical or an ebook.

This held my attention due to the terrific narrators.

The plot was great too, with initially a few cases to pay attention to, until finally the main one is addressed (the Sanz case). There were lots of twists as Haller moves the case forward with assistance from Harry and others.

The ending is intriguing, and I will quickly get the next book in either series, or if there is another one where the brothers are once again working together.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment